No Trouble No Pain No Broken Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel4u78539

Humble Servant of All
O king and father above, it is past the middle of the month and I still haven't gotten the job yet, so I pray to you for blessing me with the job I've been praying for that is the job I've applied for as I'm not in a rush, my parents don't know about ### so I pray to you to bless ### and I to not be in serious trouble without pain and trouble; take my flaws, problems, troubles, issues and bad habits without pain and trouble. Bless me to correct all the evil, bad and sin I've ever done in my life without pain and trouble, I pray to you for blessing me with the second chances I've been praying to earn without pain and trouble, bless me to not be hurt and bless me not to be in serious trouble in the future with ### and her ###, in Jesus' name I pray amen.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am desperate need of prayer. My boyfriend of two years broke up with me and said that dealing with my anxiety and life issues were stressful and he was burnt out. I am having a severe episode of anxiety and depression and need all the help and support I can get. I will greatly appreciate it! ###
Replies
5
Views
228
God have mercy upon my husband who is blind and does not want to see that you are the truth, mercy upon me to resist the hard time and bring my children up with love and faith each day. Have mercy upon our broken family where my husband has committed adultery and porn and use women of the world...
Replies
9
Views
359
I’ve been asking God in Jesus name to please heal my broken heart & no matter how hard I pray nothing changes. It’s very hard to keep praying & trusting God when my prayers don’t produce any results. Does God care that I am in pain? Does he care that I’m suffering? What have I done to deserve...
Replies
10
Views
469
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,124
Messages
16,819,110
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom