No such thing as luck?Are you kidding me?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I hear people say,"You make your own luck'.The unsaved say that, and the Christians say it's God, not luck controlling things.But some things, where I see that one person gets everything hand over foot, and another gets screwed out of every thing,unless someone can prove otherwise, I would have say some are "luckier" than others.Because I've seen Christians who have prayed for a long period of time, have had others pray for them,but are still getting screwed. On the contrary, almost immediately afterwards, a unsaved person into many sins, things just come easily to them, many things in the same category the Christian has just failed in. Even reaping and sewing-- I have personally used every strategy that's supposed to work, but some negative surprise I wouldn't have thought of in my worst nightmare comes along and screws me out of it--WITH all my planning.Soon afterward, someone doing everything that should ensure a defeat for them, in the stupidest way possible,"lucks out"and , against all odds, gets their hearts desire!!How many times have I seen this?Have you noticed that?{And it seems the more stupid or sinful they are, the more blessings they get!!Also,timing--if you get somewhere , and you missed your chance--and someone else gets there at a good time, by chance and not knowing it--I would have to say, based on what I've seen,and until someone can think of a better word for it, that "luck" isn't non existent. It plays a part. If you disagree, explain what I just described..{And why it's happening.}

There is no such thing as luck in our life. It is Jesus who brings blessings upon blessings to our life. If you sin and do not obey Gods word, then, you shall receive the fruit of what you have done or said. Luck does not come from God. Blessings upon blessings comes from Him to those who love Him with all their heart, mind and soul. Loves to serve Him and live a life that pleases Him. Also there is no such things a good luck or bad luck. It is Gods blessings that is coming to us or lessons which Jesus want us to learn and never ever do it again.

It sounds like you are very dishearted and totally understand what you are saying about luck. Some people are luckier than others and the saying being in the right place at the right time can make a difference. I do wonder myself how there are really bad people say bad things do bad things and get there ok.I myself have prayed for many many years for my son to recover he is still struggling and doing all he can to progress. I did become very upset felt anger he is a good person never says anything bad about any one. He just keeps going you just have to keep going and put all your trust in god even when things are not changing. If you have your health and you can walk you can do and change any thing. The best things in life money can’t buy health happiness faith hope. Even when you feel nothing is going right don t give up keep praying. I know it’s hard but that’s life god is listening to us. We have to be patient and hope pray one day he will decide when it right.God Bless I will light a candle for you when I next go to church.n

I love the above,in brief,rem the sinful belong to Satan&righteous to the creator,I have a very painful experience in salvation, ever since I gave mylife to Christ,I have had a series of trials,painful experiences that I didn't meet in my wordily days, things happen easily for sinners coz the devil is not fighting then,he knows those are his already but the devil fights the righteous, torments children of God so bad coz he wants us to join him,Satan wants us to turn back to evil ways,physically we compare our ways with the sinful & say they are better than me who prays,better to backslide.The devil doesn't rest coz of safe souls,but all in all we are always winners,there's no battle that defeats Jesus, time doesn't matter, abreakthru comes,deliverance, open doors will come,let's keep persisting in prayers. Rem its written,what u get in sinful ways will one time be like mouth full of sand.a bad beginning makes a good end.I will never turn back from Jesus no matter the rials,challenges am going thru right now,I know God is with me&my day is coming. Jesus is a winner, Satan a loser forever & ever,Amen!!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Let Us Pray: God cover each and every Prayer Warrior on this site (including myself) in the prayers of Your righteous. God purify, cleanse, refine, and sanctify each
of us for the glory of God. God let every desire we have line up to the purpose You created each of us for. Grant each of us the spiritual strength and determination
to fulfill our God-given purpose here on earth as we walk in obedience to Your Word and Your Will for our lives. Let no weapon formed against any of us prosper.
Protect and keep us safe from all evil, hurt, harm, and danger. Cause all our enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God bless each of us with
everything You want each of us to have. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

Similar Requests

• Article
When did I start to forget All of the great things You did? When did I throw away faith for the impossible? How did I start to believe You weren't sufficient for me? Why do I talk myself out of seeing miracles? You are more than able You are more than able (You are, You are) You are more than...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Someone pointed this scripture out to me last week, and it was also in my scripture of the day app (no coincidences). It's actually one of my favorite scriptures: There is nothing better for a man, than that he should eat and drink, and that he should make his soul enjoy good in his labour...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Adaptation: The Message Bible While we are not to bring attention to ourselves by requiring that people follow our ritualistic instructions, we are to bring attention to Christ by proclaiming His Word and pointing them in and to His direction and instruction. Again, there's just something...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I have a friend who hates the word “sexy.” It has a negative connotation for her, while I’m eager to embrace the word when my husband uses it to refer to moi. Our histories and perspectives aren’t the same, and that’s okay. I’ve learned to adjust my word choice when I’m in conversation with...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Parenting teens is one of the best, hardest, most growing things I've ever done. "Marriage will show you your true selfishness," they said. So I braced myself, but the blow never came. Marriage quickly became a haven I had never dreamed possible. "Parenting," then, because they said, "it's...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom