No Power Loss Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrayerHeals

Account Closed
Please pray that we don't lose any power or suffer any floods during this storm (Isaiah 43:2).
 
DEAR LORD,

I PRAY FOR PROTECTION UPON THIS GUY, I PRAY THAT THERE WILL BE NO DAMAGE CAUSED UPON BY STORM IN HIS AREA, MAY THERE BE NO POWER LOSS, BRING EVERYONE SAFE, LET EVERYONE BE DRAWN CLOSER TO YOU, MAY THEY TAKE REFUGE FROM YOU, YOU ARE OUR HELP LORD IN TIMES OF TROUBLE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray that you will protect your child during this storm. Father I also pray that your child will not lose power or suffer from flooding. In Jesus' Name Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank you for the many blessings you have given us. I pray that you bless ### with a job, I ask that you have mercy and compassion on us, guide us and help us get through this. In Jesus holy name I pray amen!
Replies
8
Views
276
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 89:10 – “You crushed Rahab like one of the slain; with your strong arm you scattered your enemies.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 89:10 highlights God’s power and victory over His enemies. The name “Rahab” in this...
Replies
11
Views
188
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 42:1-2 – Then Job replied to the LORD: “I know that you can do all things; no purpose of yours can be thwarted.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 42:2, Job speaks directly to God, recognizing God’s unlimited power and...
Replies
10
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,465
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom