No more witchcraft on my love life everything is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
No more witchcraft on my love life everything is gone I get a better loving faithful clean sober Husband ### that pleases you Lord no more curses flip everything the enemy is using for bad for good right now quick and powerful Hebrew 4:12 x7x7x7 all the way from the spiritual into the physical with the blood of Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God I hate my life. Everything is pointless. I hate waking up for nothing. I hate that I let ### ruin my life. I hate that I am such a selfish mean person. I hate that I've lost all my friends. I hate that I ruined everything with the person I love. I hate being a failure and destroying my life...
Replies
7
Views
1K
God I hate my life. Everything is pointless. I hate waking up for nothing. I hate that I let ### ruin my life. I hate that I am such a selfish mean person. I hate that I've lost all my friends. I hate that I ruined everything with the person I love. I hate being a failure and destroying my life...
Replies
4
Views
302
God I hate my life. Everything is awful. I don't want to wake up. I just want to be done I want to die. Life has no point. I have no one and no purpose for life I am a complete waste. I don't want to be taken up precious resources and time and error from other people who deserve it more than me...
Replies
10
Views
411
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,004
Messages
16,817,744
Members
651,127
Latest member
Bwtaroyhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom