No More Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel4u78539

Humble Servant of All
In the name of Jesus I pray to be safe and protected without pain and trouble.

In the name of Jesus I pray for the job that I've been praying for without pain and trouble.

In the name of Jesus I pray for the healing I need without pain and trouble.

In the name of Jesus I pray to be stronger and healthier without pain and trouble.

In the name of Jesus I pray to join the right activity where I can make real friends without pain and trouble.

I pray for ### and I to work things out without pain and trouble in the name of Jesus

In the name of Jesus I pray for ### and I to talk and see each other without pain and trouble.

In the name of Jesus I pray for my flaws, problems, troubles, issues and bad habits to be gone without pain and trouble.

In the name of Jesus I pray to correct all the evil, bad and sin that I've ever said, done and thought in my life without pain and trouble.

In the name of Jesus I pray for the second chances I've been praying to earn without pain and trouble.

In the name of Jesus I pray amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Most Christians look forward to the New World for what they're going to...me, I look forward to it for what I'm LEAVING BEHIND...disappointments, problems, obstacles, saying goodbye to loved ones who die, losing our youth by aging, money issues...I can hardly wait to leave those negative...
Replies
8
Views
164
Dear Lord Jesus, I’ve been working at ### for too long and I already had a talk with my boss, but she said I’m still a good employee. Please let me not get into trouble and let me do a good job. Would you be able to get the ### job after the season ends at least until April go back to the...
Replies
10
Views
187
I have no peace in my life, I face daily trouble at work. The stress is so much and I am overwhelmed. I really need some inner peace. I am alone, have no friends or family. I just want some peace in my life
Replies
13
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,670
Messages
16,813,868
Members
650,946
Latest member
Scearkaenrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom