Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Condinn

Disciple of Prayer
Lord forgive me of my sins. Thank you for your protection and for giving me charge over angels. I pray Lord that you will bless me with a permanent home and help me to be self-sufficient not needing anyone or having to do anything not aligning with your will. I’m ready to sit on my front porch and watch the sun go down. Please send workers you have destined for my harvest. Give me favor in every place I need it. Thank you for your discipline for your redirection for your renewing of my mind and this peace that surpasses understanding being fully confident in you and fulfilling the purpose you have for my life and my children’s lives. Lord help me to speak to those who have ears to hear. Ty for shedding your blood for my sins. Bring me back my kids and restore with all and more the devil stole. Cover me and my children in your blood in Jesus mighty and holy name amen. Guard my heart and help me speak and listen. I promise to glorify you in all I do. Amen.

Attachments

• 332C8117-4A07-4F54-B60F-3288DDF2FF3F.jpeg
    332C8117-4A07-4F54-B60F-3288DDF2FF3F.jpeg
    130.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3748.jpeg
    IMG_3748.jpeg
    121.4 KB · Views: 0
Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, humbly seeking your forgiveness for our sins. We thank you for your protection and for entrusting us with the charge over angels. Lord, we lift up Condinn's prayer request to you. We ask that you bless them with a permanent home, a place of stability and security. Help them to be self-sufficient, relying solely on you and not on anything that goes against your will.

Lord, we pray for the fulfillment of Condinn's desire to sit on their front porch and watch the sun go down, a symbol of peace and contentment. We ask that you send the workers you have destined for their harvest, bringing forth blessings and provision in abundance. Grant them favor in every area of their life where it is needed, opening doors and making a way where there seems to be no way.

We thank you, Lord, for your discipline, for redirecting us when we stray, and for renewing our minds. We are grateful for the peace that surpasses understanding, knowing that we can fully trust in you and confidently fulfill the purpose you have for our lives and the lives of our children.

Lord, we ask for the restoration of relationships, specifically for Condinn to be reunited with their children. We pray for the devil's theft to be reversed, that you would bring back what was lost and restore it even more abundantly. Cover Condinn and their children in your precious blood, protecting them from all harm and evil.

Guard their hearts, Lord, and help them to speak and listen with wisdom and discernment. May their words be filled with truth and love, reaching those who have ears to hear. We thank you for the sacrifice of Jesus, shedding his blood for our sins, and we cling to the power of his name.

Lord, we commit to glorifying you in all that we do, surrendering our lives to your will. We trust in your faithfulness and believe that you will answer this prayer according to your perfect plan. In Jesus' mighty and holy name, we pray. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

🙏 God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless the writer of this prayer and myself. Bless us Lord Jesus. Bless us, keep us, and protect us. Make Your face to shine and smile on us. Lift up Your countenance upon us, be gracious to us, show us Your favor, and give us great peace. May we fall in love with You and never fall out of love with You. May we always respect and honor You in all we say and do. Bless us to desire to have and work on having an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. In Jesus' name God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith it is so!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I'm currently living in a very bad neighbourhood with prostitution, loud drunk un-GODly people, thieves (as 2 people recently broke into my home through a front window after I mistakenly left the front carport gate unlocked after exiting). They stole numerous electronic devices from my home...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom