Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please forgive my procrastination yesterday. I should’ve been more productive and prepare for a zoom meeting. I didn’t look my best and I apologize for that. I really really do please forgive me. I don’t wanna get into such big trouble for this. I tried harder, but I get a lot...
Replies
7
Views
141
Lord please fix fast all problems in electronic diary and let me be highly efficient in my work and overcome all electronic issues (high school). And overcome all my anxieties connected to my work, overcome all procrastination, stress or lack of focus. High efficiency and catching up all duties...
Replies
12
Views
409
I need to do some obligations which I don't know how to do. I need help from angels on HOW and from WHOM should I ask help. THE MOST IMPORTANT REQUEST TODAY. Everything done smoothly and easily. No obstacles, delays, sabotages, etc... Also guidance in friendships and socializing - avoiding...
Replies
6
Views
332
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,767
Messages
16,792,140
Members
649,375
Latest member
Biertaraurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom