No more break ups in my life.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

We always hear when someone is going through a break up in their life.

O I am so depressed. I do not know what to do with my life.
I am so alone in this world. She was my everything and now shes gone for good.
I am so hurt inside and outside. What should I do now???
I cry myself to sleep. My mind is only on her. I hope she comes back home.
I hate myself. Maybe it was my fault.

Breaking up is never easy for anyone who is going through a hard time. Letting go of one who you love specially after weeks, months even years of accumulating treasure memories.
The only solution you and I can have is this. Hear the voice of the Lord.

Come home, come home.
Ye who are weary, come home.
Earnestly, tenderly Jesus is calling,
Come home.

The healing power of mercy comes to all of us when we hear Jesus voice.
He alone can fix all our problems and calm the raging sea.
Would you all hear His voice now?

Pray for those that have hurt you to find their way. Call upon Our Lord to continue to walk with you. Call upon our Lord to speak with you and to guide you. It is during the hardest time in our life when we want to give up this is when we need God the most. This is when we need to speak with our Lord to give us the courage and inner strength to move on. God has GREAT Plans for each of us to do for him. Sometimes God needs our full attention. We are Blessed, because we BELIEVE! amen

We always hear when someone is going through a break up in their life.

O I am so depressed. I do not know what to do with my life.
I am so alone in this world. She was my everything and now shes gone for good.
I am so hurt inside and outside. What should I do now???
I cry myself to sleep. My mind is only on her. I hope she comes back home.
I hate myself. Maybe it was my fault.

Breaking up is never easy for anyone who is going through a hard time. Letting go of one who you love specially after weeks, months even years of accumulating treasure memories.
The only solution you and I can have is this. Hear the voice of the Lord.

Come home, come home.
Ye who are weary, come home.
Earnestly, tenderly Jesus is calling,
Come home.

The healing power of mercy comes to all of us when we hear Jesus voice.
He alone can fix all our problems and calm the raging sea.
Would you all hear His voice now?

I love your tender devotional for today. Without love not one advice has a power. Thank you. Yes, Jesus, help us to approach you fully,with our hearts and hear your voice for today, heal us oh Lord,.....

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
I call on the Lord day and night and say to the deep blue vastness of the sky. Protect us o Lord, send healing and mercy for those who risk their life in helping others. Jesus will answer all our doubts and fears. I really feel comforted and never feel alone. Jesus is with us when we fall...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus want us all in heaven enjoying His holy presence, loving Him, praising Him, adoring Him day and night, but if we refuse to come to Jesus, do not attend church, nor serve God as He told us to do and do not love Him or praise His holy name, then we for sure are heading straight to hells...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A heavenly voice came down to all of us who were right there, in the middle of a Jesus baptism in the Jordan river. This is My beloved Son. Hear ye Him. Matt. 3.17 Still but wonderful heavenly voices coming down to us to show us the love, mercy and compassion. All of them enter into our...
Replies
Views
  • Article
All of us are lowly and wayward in an empty life and in a dark world. We cannot bear our crosses all alone in this life of ours. We need help, we need grace, we need mercy coming from heaven. So, let us all start lifting up our hands and hearts to Jesus. He is the giver of all peace, joy...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those who have chosen to follow the Lord and to obey His voice, then they are the ones who will be blessed and helped on their way to their glorious home in heaven. It is just like Isaiah, a wonderful prophet of God who love Him with all his heart, He hear this. Whom shall I send? Who will...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom