No longer a breat burden to bear.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

We carry so much weight in our back and no one can help us. Worries of all kinds comes alone, lack of funds makes our heart fear of the future. Pain and sorrow we carry along with stress and depression. Our burdens gets heavier by the day. I went to my prayer closet and asked Jesus to help me carry these burdens on my back. He said....

Pour your heart out to me.
I want to take it all away from you.
Dont keep it bottled up inside.
It will hurt you.
It will harm you spirit.
It will ruin you life.
Bring everything you have.
We all need a sounding board.
Someone who will hear our pain.
A confidant,
A place to vent.
Spill the beans,
Jesus is right there to help.
Be carefree.
Help cometh from the Lord.

Since the Savior heard my cry, I wandered no more. I stand on the truth of His word. I experience life is tough, and the burdens it hands to all of us can be so hard to bear, but no longer we will carry all alone. Jesus is right there to help us and take it all away from us.

Even to your old age, I am He, and even to gray hairs, I will carry you, I will deliver you.
Isa. 46.4a

Thank you Jesus for taking all my burdens away from me. Jesus, I worship You in spirit and in truth. I sing praises to Your name o Lord, praises to Your name, Your mighty name o Lord. For Your name is great and greatly to be praised.... I sing praises to Your name now and forever more. Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
We carry so much weight in our back and no one can help us. Worries of all kinds comes alone, lack of funds makes our heart fear of the future. Pain and sorrow we carry along with stress and depression. Our burdens gets heavier by the day. I went to my prayer closet and asked Jesus to help...
Replies
Views
Dear God, I know that you have bestowed so many blessings on me but I come to you in shame because I cannot carry out any of your ministry because I am so physically and mentally sick. I have asked my family, friends, and doctors for help but they have done all they can do. I cannot even think...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Each night we have should be colorful and full of sound from heaven coming down to our soul. Jesus I adore your holy name. Once we start praising Jesus wonderful things shall happen to anyone who believe in Him. I am yielding through Your Spirit, I am walking in Your love, o my dear Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Spiritual practice is like medication that touches our soul and our body, completely changing our thoughts and ideas. To find true peace and joy in life is to find Jesus as the center of our existence. Activities like jogging is very popular in our life and it is a great time to spend with...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Deuteronomy 30–31 , Mark 15:1–25 I wish that all the Lord’s people were prophets and that the Lord would put his Spirit on them! Numbers 11:29 When I joined a group of Christian children’s book authors who prayed for one another and helped spread the word about each other’s...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom