No Covid please!!!

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Lord, my ### had this morning very high fever.
We are concerned that this is Corona and we had alll contact with him.
Lord, protect us and heal us in Jesus name, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't even feel like spending time with God because it makes me more sick. These symptoms feel really bad for some reason, maybe even the worst Covid that I have had. Sorry I couldn't pray for people today, please make me feel better Jesus, amen!
Replies
10
Views
169
Sick with symptoms of Covid. I am going to the emergency room today. I have no money to get prescriptions filled. Will you please 🙏 pray that I get some assistance to get the prescriptions filled? My job I think might be in jeopardy now please pray that I don't lose my job I have no other source...
Replies
7
Views
287
Father, may I not have covid so eye surgery may commence. Thank You for safe trip to clinic and negative test results in Jesus' name Amen.
Replies
15
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,416
Messages
16,799,629
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom