No cigarette smoke in or around train

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
No smoking in the train or near of the entrance in Jesus name. All the smoke enters into the train. People respectful and respecting law and other people. Everywhere I go amen. TODAY AND THIS WHOLE WEEK.
No bullies and arrogant people amen.
PEACE
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Discipline and normal appetite. Dropping to my perfect weight (healthy, easily) Please no noise in the train. People are very often too loud or scrolling up and down on YouTube or talking on cameras and speakers. It's a mess and ticket controllers don't care for it. It is lately unbearable...
Replies
7
Views
263
Hello, I live in an apartment building, and cigarette smoke from my neighbor’s apartment enters mine. I suffer from allergies, skin problems, hair loss, pimples, and other symptoms because of it. I believe this may also be a spiritual attack, and I ask you to pray that this situation will stop...
Replies
13
Views
156
No smoking (cigarettes, marijuana/hasheesh..) or irritating smells in and around train or anywhere I go and sit. Amen
Replies
8
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,948
Messages
16,804,911
Members
650,418
Latest member
Celaeldoraorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom