No blood clot in my body in ...

I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray alHeong with me in agreement that God will heal me from all blood clots that I have in my body. I'm also praying for a stress-free, peaceful and productive work day. In Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
9
Views
169
I WAS NOT vaccinated, but thru Bio-Energetic testing I was told my blood is clotting as a result of shedding from the Pfizer mRNA vaccine. Please pray that my blood and circulatory system is completely cleansed.
Replies
17
Views
243
Pl pray for ### of ### in the ICU after suffering a stroke. May the Precious Blood of Jesus dissolve the clot in his brain so that he can be given more treatment.
Replies
7
Views
301
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,626
Messages
16,813,410
Members
650,918
Latest member
Kareonoroinance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom