Natasha 2

Beloved of All
My brother ### and my friend ###.(###)
No addictions, especially druggs, alcohol, sports betting. No coldness, selfishness, oversensitivity, manipulation or lies.
Salvation of their souls. Salvation of Jesus Christ
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello. Please help me, I'm drowning. I don't know what is going on in my life. I'm deeply into betting addiction and I have tried over and over again to quit sports betting but each time, I see myself playing it again. I don't know if I'm under a spell. This life has being taking up all my...
Replies
15
Views
195
Pray for my son who has challenges of sexual abuse addictions and now cannot be intimate with the wife
Replies
8
Views
102
Greetings in the Mighty Name of Jesus, I humbly request urgent prayers for my children who are struggling with addiction to alcohol, cigarettes and drugs. One son is so bad he developed fatty liver and other health conditions due to his excessive drinking and has received a warning from work, he...
Replies
11
Views
88
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,830
Messages
16,781,299
Members
648,391
Latest member
Sleedaraermond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom