Nikki's prayer request title needs redaction. The redacted version is: ###'s prayer request

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikkislaughter

Humble Prayer Partner
While I know I do not deserve His Grace and Forgiveness, I ask you pray I receive His favor in the court case I am in.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ###. Her owner died. She was rehomed but has disappeared into the wall cavity and there is no sound or movement. Please pray ### comes out now, safe and sound. Thanking you sincerely in advance x
Replies
10
Views
291
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against any/all evil/dark forces that may impede/hinder/prevent possible outcomes from a favorable standing. May it become found and crushed/destroyed to less than nothing. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly...
Replies
8
Views
190
I have been making attempts to make peace with God and turn from my sin. I'm in disagreement with God for the last eighteen months. My life has been put on hold for eighteen months while I fight a battle that I already know I can't win. I'm so hurt. I'm so broken. I'm a ### year old man and I am...
Replies
8
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,184
Members
651,261
Latest member
Ashoelkurvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom