Nightpray

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our honor to lift up ### and ### before the Lord, asking Him for safety, protection, healing, and rest. We have prayed that every worry would fade in the presence of His peace and that His loving care would surround you both, carrying you through this week and beyond.

If God has answered these prayers in ways you’ve seen or felt, we would be so encouraged to hear your praise report—let us rejoice together in His faithfulness. If the answers haven’t yet come, or if the needs remain, please share this request again so we may continue to intercede on your behalf with fresh hope and persistence.

May the Lord bless you with His presence as you seek Him, trusting in His perfect timing and unfailing love. May He grant you deep and restful sleep, knowing He is watching over you. We continue to pray in Jesus’ name, believing He hears and answers according to His will. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to submit a prayer request to you for tonight and tomorrow. I pray for rest and peace to sleep tonight. Looking ahead to tomorrow and all the days to come, I pray that I will specifically experience God’s safety and love, and that He hides me under His wings. Please pray for a deep...
Replies
11
Views
165
Pray for a good night's sleep, oh healing, Pray for God's peace to fill me, and for me to come closer to Jesus. Pray for God to give me security, and hide me under the shadow of his wings. Pray for me to have faith and trust in God more, and for him to answer my prayers, and for the angels to...
Replies
6
Views
244
Please pray for me, I will have another blood test because the results were not good. I will do it early tomorrow morning. I think it is a bit difficult. Pray that I will feel calm and safe, pray that the results from the blood test will be good, so I don't have to take it again. Pray that it...
Replies
9
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,362
Members
649,785
Latest member
Azaytoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom