Next year I must get transfer to ###

Have A Blessed Christmas! And Remember, Jesus, Is The Reason For The Season. The Best Gift Has Already Been Given, JESUS CHRIST

Prayer:
God I ask You In Jesus’ name as I prepare my heart for Christmas, may I focus on Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. Help me to always remember that I have already received the most wonderful Christmas gift—Your salvation.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter trying to transfer her to a new particular school but I keep getting rejected first time they said no it wasn’t enough reasons for her to transfer principal said he would do it she past the semester he didn’t do it went to the welcome center they said no again I went...
Replies
12
Views
145
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me get my voice, acting job and puppet tree and start my business off small and about a year from now September October 20 27. I’m sick and tired of being abused bullied so much. I have to work out in the sun and you know I have AuDHD. My parents want me to be a...
Replies
8
Views
121
There was a very bad snow storm yesterday and it's very cold out right now and I need wisdom to decide what needs to get done today and what can wait for the rest of this week as the weather starts to get warmer. Please kindly pray for me in Jesus's Name to accomplish everything that The Lord...
Replies
14
Views
450
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,141
Messages
16,796,628
Members
649,691
Latest member
Aloumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom