News for you.

The process is more valuable than the result. I am praying for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me make a PSA video on some Christian network national please because I am sick and tired of just being a zookeeper and being tortured humiliated bored and lonely. I’m sorry I’m complaining. Pleae help me make my puppets or one. Do the puppets I have to share Ina...
Replies
8
Views
137
Earlier today, I asked for prayer regarding the following: Good news! In January I had a lung cancer screening at ### that showed a 6.4-mm nodule in my left upper lung lobe. In May, ### did a PET scan and recommended a biopsy. Because the nodule didn't grow, I questioned the need for immediate...
Replies
9
Views
138
THE PAST IS TO FAR GONE THE GUYS FROM MY PAST HAVE NO WAY TO SAY HI AND THE WORLD IS WAY TO EVIL NOW MY WEDDING AIR HAS TO BE ALL GIVEN BACK TO ME, THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO TRIED TO HELP ME BUT SATAN HAS THEM THINKING THERE ALWAYS BETTER OFF THE GRASS IS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE THE BETTER...
Replies
6
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,367
Messages
16,798,903
Members
649,877
Latest member
Loroowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom