Newborn ### is in the hospital

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest

Guest
My sister just had a baby who was taken straight to the hospital because it couldn't breathe right. Baby's little lungs are not developed yet and it needs to be attached to an oxygen mask. Doctors also found a high level of infection in the blood test and they don't know where it's coming from. Please pray for the baby and the parents who haven't slept or eaten in a few days.
 
Lord God please heal the lungs of this

tiny infant, and may the results of

the blood test get better in Jesus name

I pray
 
Oh, Lord!!! Hear their cries. Father, give them the strength and the courage during this time. Lord, I pray that you will FULLY heal this baby, as you have healed those who are weak. You brought those once dead back to life! You are the God of EVERYTHING, and this family is in good hands with You!!! God, I pray for this baby that you glorify its name!!! Give he/she the lungs that it needs to live! Father, You can do this, and You are the only one who can do such a thing!!! I PRAY IN JESUS'S NAME FOR YOUR FAMILY!
 
Father we come before you because you said "I am God and there is no other": Therefore, Lord we cast our burdens upon You, we believe that You will sustain us and never suffer us to be moved.

I am praying for everyone who trusts and believe in God's word just to let the devil know that I know truth about him, he is a liar and the father of it. The devil comes only to steal, kill and destroy but he has no authority here because "GOD GOT THIS" (lol in the devil's face)

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Lord we thank you for this child you have sent. Please send your healing powers to the doctors and to this precious baby that the lungs will develop and the baby will be healthy from head to toe.
 
Oh God our father please lay your healing hands upon this small innocent child of your lord. I do pray that you will find healing and comfort for this family and the baby as well.

Have mercy Lord Have Mercy father.

Amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I gave birth on the ### of March ### and my baby was taken straight to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. The doctors said he has low blood sugar and high insulin levels. Up until now, they hadn’t been able to normalize it or found the cause of the situation. Please I need your prayers. I know...
Replies
11
Views
229
My grandson should've had easy birth but Dr used forceps, tore my daughters insides and she has high threshold of pain and Nurses say it's a long painful recovery: but, the baby was fine first 20 hours then developed fast heartrate, now in ICU and testing for sepsis while treating him with two...
Replies
17
Views
255
Please watch over our newborn grandchild and hold her in your loving care. Grant her healing, strength, and protection, and guide the doctors and nurses. Give peace and hope to her parents, and bring this baby home healthy and strong. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,733
Messages
16,814,395
Members
650,984
Latest member
Pngiushaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom