New Place To Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

allenmartin3

Account Closed
Dear Heavenly Father The God that supplies all our needs I come to you asking that you would help my ### and us find a place that allows pets so I don't have to depart from my cat or dog. I pray that we may find this place and that it would be a really nice place affordable for us all and that I may get this job at the movie theater in Jesus name We Pray Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in myself my daughters my mom and who we want to be with who THATS A GOOD THING FOR US THAT WE want to Marry greatly our pets greatly gets our own place to live STAY WITH OUR PASSPORTS WE ARE REDEEMED EVERY DAY GREATLYYYYYYYYY FROM HAVING TO BE TRAPPED IN ### COVERED WITH TORMENTING DEMONS...
Replies
10
Views
183
Life in I get another job new place to live that I can just have normal returned to me I don’t need nothing great as if I do try to happy or have dreams come true air or family heaven air I will be tortured even more for it. Life in I get a new job that is near the beach where I can be a secret...
Replies
11
Views
211
I GET A NEW PLACE TO LIVE WHERE I CAN FIND MY BELONGINGS TO GET READY URGENTLY NORMALLY..BIND AND REBUKE ALL OF ### HASS HOES START WITH ### HE SCREAMED THRU MY SOUL FOR ### ### THERES SO MANY GREATLY..LIFE IN I GET MY SOUL SET FREE FROM TOXIC DEMONS EHO ARE JESLOUS OF ME GREATLYYYYY ### ### ###...
Replies
9
Views
374
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,144
Members
648,001
Latest member
Toonkuorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom