New Path In Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animalgirl

Humble Servant of All
Lord I have been trapped in the same job for 15 years. I am feeling lonely and far from home and still I continue to pray for an opportunity nearer home. I need Monday to Wednesday work as my elderly parents look after our baby. I pray for Christian work. I pray for my hobby which I would love to make a career of. I pray this will touch people. Lord I see everybody around me earning so much - yet I have worked hard and am still on a small wage, watching every penny I spend. I pray for your guidance. As Christmas approaches I will be mourning the first year anniversary death of my beautiful cat - I miss her so much and my heart aches which adds to the pain of work. I pray that I will see a sign that she is with me and watching over me. I'm sorry this prayer is confused - this is just how my heart feels right now. Amen xxx
 
Trust me, we all are confused. I know exactly how it feels like when you see others earning well and living comfortably while you are struggling. I'm going through the same thing. Don't give up. A breakthrough might be very near. I'll be praying for you.
 
luke chapter 1 vs. 37 For with God nothing shall be impossible
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I keep constantly getting on a path that I think leads to a destination but then everything changes on me and it's not at all what I thought, this sort of thing leads to hopelessness, I pray for a good path that's reliable and not prone to so much abruptness. Mostly that would be faith, love...
Replies
11
Views
338
Family please pray for ### who is serving the enemy in Yoga. Please help her to find salvation and redemption through Jesus Christ and our Father. Let her be granted the wisdom and understanding of how to get her life on track with God's will for her according to His plan. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
165
I earnestly pray for divine assistance from God to help me secure a well-paying job in a new state as soon as possible, enabling me to relocate and afford a suitable home. Currently, I am unable to purchase a house due to a lack of credit history and the absence of pay stubs for several months...
Replies
11
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,007
Messages
16,817,761
Members
651,132
Latest member
Bloisartor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom