New Location For The Church

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sundae

Guest
Dear Prayer partners,

Please pray for our new church location. Intercede for the provision of God.

Thank you very much.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus thank you, thank you! Please forgive me of all of my sins. I am not perfect but I pray each day, I show you my gratitude for your sacrifice. I need your help father. I have to select a new location to live and I don't want to make a mistake. Can you please lead me the correct place that...
Replies
7
Views
174
my church has good sermons, but it doesn't feel like there's much about repentance & the tough topics. I wouldn't say they're ear tickling, but once in a while it would be nice to have something that genuinely makes people not only think, but actually go into action about doing so. A message...
Replies
13
Views
245
Please pray for me about this: I have Bible study tomorrow and church on Sunday but I'm considering not going because I'm currently in a depression over breaking up with my boyfriend because he is deep into false teachings - and also generally have been depressed lately over feeling very...
Replies
10
Views
358
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,370
Messages
16,787,527
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom