New Living Arangements

Status
Not open for further replies.

dianedolan1988

Disciple of Prayer
I pray that I can move out of my current living arrangements, as they are causing me great stress, hardships & unhappiness. I pray to you, oh Lord, that you help my boyfriend realize that I am in a very bad situation & that I need out of it very soon. I pray that he will not change his mind about having me live with him & that he will make the choice on his own without his mother’s help & that he will do what is right in his heart & what guides him to do, that EVERYONE who thinks I cannot live on my own be proven wrong. Lord, give me the strength to make the best of things until I can move out of where I am living now.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
I pray for this, that God may bestow his blessings upon you with his divine love. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear god, I'm going into the homeless shelter. I cant have my cellphone for six months. I have to have my hair cut. And I have to work in there warehouse. I can't do those things I ask that you work this out for me. I pray I'm not in this situation too long. What do I do about going to church...
Replies
6
Views
101
LIFE IN I HAVE A SECRET PEACEFUL LIFE BY THE BEACH GREATLY WHERE I CAN BE GREATLY HAPPY FIND MY HAPPINESS GET A HUSBAND ..GET MY PASSPORT GREATLYY UNTIL I GET A BOYFRIEND HUSBAND ### MIRACLE A WAY I CAN MOVE MAKE IT ANOTHER JOB A BOYFRIEND THAT CAN BREATHE NEAR ME GREATLYYYYY HAVE NO WORRIES HE...
Replies
10
Views
163
I earnestly pray for divine assistance from God to help me secure a well-paying job in a new state as soon as possible, enabling me to relocate and afford a suitable home. Currently, I am unable to purchase a house due to a lack of credit history and the absence of pay stubs for several months...
Replies
11
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom