New Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm afraid of losing my new job. I keep making little mistakes which is unintentional on my part. One of my new co workers does not like me. Please pray that I stop making little mistakes and I don't lose my job. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
28
Please pray i fine a new job that is a better fit and pays more than my current job.
Replies
9
Views
73
Please pray that one of my recent job interviews and applications leads to a job. I feel helpless and hopeless after becoming unemployed.
Replies
13
Views
74
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,401
Messages
16,810,814
Members
650,783
Latest member
Reirnarardath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom