New Job Training

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray I have favor and learning skills at my new job in Jesus name
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Father We Thank You In Advance For This Love One's Faith To

Come To You Boldly Before The Throne Asking Whatsoever In The Name Of The Father, Son & Holy Ghost. Amen!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I posted this recently: "please pray for me as I have training for a possible new job today. Training will be for two days and then I believe we're supposed to be able to start earning and working on a third day. I have heard some not so good things about this job such as that it involves cold...
Replies
8
Views
124
Please pray that I would do very well with the training and beginning steps needed for my new job that starts soon. Pray that I would retain all the information I need to be a wonderful employee. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
194
Please pray that I will retain the information I am obtaining during training for my job that starts soon. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with some of the information I am trying to remember. Some of it I have to obtain through reading a lot of content. I'm having an easier time processing the...
Replies
5
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,884
Messages
16,804,341
Members
650,366
Latest member
Karuataruordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom