New Job/financial Blessing

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pprestonp

Guest
I am in need of a new job and a financial blessing !! please pray for ###.
 
Dear God, please bless this person with an excellent job and financial blessing. They are believing, trusting, and have faith for you to supply their needs. Please trust that God is going to answer this prayer for you. See yourself in your new job and see yourself being blessed with an abundant financial blessing. May the Peace of the Lord be with you always, my dear new friend!

God's Love and Peace, ###
 
In Jesus name Father 100% in agreement with this man. Grant him his desires without testing him and leading him into temptation. amen.
 
I pray that you will receive a new job and financial blessings. Amen.
 
Lord expecting all goes well i am in need of asking you for a job to fit this requester's needs. Please fill immediately being given by your will at your seeded time and in your way. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you so much Heavenly Father for blessing us all with another day. All glory and honor belongs to you Father God. Please Heavenly Father grant me favor with the job I applied for today. Please my Lord Jesus. Please also grant me a financial blessing to help with expenses I’ve fallen behind...
Replies
9
Views
192
Today I watched one video on YouTube and pastor prophecy on one lady was “ your time has come “ and in that moment I revived it. As you know I have been trying super hard to get a job but there has been stagnation & rejection. But I no longer worry about that, I am beloved daughter of Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
202
Father, is if I have displeased you in anyway please forgive. I'm in urgent need of a job soon. I'm so overwhelmed, bills are piling up and I'm behind on my rent. Please send a financial blessing to lift this burden from me. My classes may not be paid for summer and I may fail this quarter...
Replies
8
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,632
Messages
16,813,551
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom