We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heartfelt prayer request, and we have been lifting you and your family up before the Lord these past days. We prayed in agreement with you for a new home—a safe, peaceful, and functional place where you can thrive, complete your work, and live in harmony. We asked God to turn what the enemy meant for harm into good, just as you declared, and to bless the efforts you’ve already made for your mother, your children, your father, and your pets.

We also stood with you in faith for the other desires of your heart—a vape-free life, a godly husband, passports for travel, and even that Dodge Charger, believing that God hears every detail of your prayers. If any of these requests have been answered, we would love to rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so we can celebrate God’s faithfulness together.

If it seems like some of these needs are still unmet, we encourage you to post your request again. We are here to keep praying with you, believing that God is working even when we can’t see it yet. May He continue to provide, protect, and guide you as you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray all these things in Jesus’ mighty name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get my communication GREATLY HEALEDDDDDDDDD ALIVE IM HAPPY JOY I EARNED IS WITH ME GREATLYYYYY IM back healed live SOMEWHERE EXOTIC I CAN SPEAK FOR MYSELF GREATLYYY AND B LIKED NO WORRIES 😉 FOR LIFE SAME WITH MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS ANY CHANCE OF A BOAZ CAN PICK ME UP NO...
Replies
9
Views
136
I get a new home in secret a new name Urgently in secret greatlyy life in I get a ride to my new job by someone else other then ### Satan Lucifer shite crew he has they have nothing of mine my moms my 3 Offsprings our pets to keep destroy dezsingrste greatly ever again I have uncommon favor in...
Replies
9
Views
213
I GET A NEW HOME AND A WHOLE NEW INSURANCE AND GET MYSELF TAKEN CARE OF WITHOUT THE GOVERNMENT HELP APPARENTLY ITS TO HARD TO MAKE IT NORMALLY in CALI FOR ME GREATLYYYYY Justice Swiftly AS IN I HAVE TRIED NOW YEARS TO GET MY NEEDS MET. I CANT GET THEM MET IN CALIFORNIA NOT ONE AREA NOT MEDICAL...
Replies
9
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,999
Messages
16,805,765
Members
650,453
Latest member
Bwoereermar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom