New Friendship Gone Bad :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivindude1

Disciple of Prayer
I recently met a new friend, whose name is ###.

### has been to our home twice now, and we had a marvelous time with both visits...in fact, he was an overnight guest both times, which tells me he was comfortable here!

I hope I didn't say the wrong thing to him, cause, more recently, calls, emails, texts, go unanswered!

### thinks the folks in the bars are his friends...he doesn't realize they are not his friends, and will screw him over bigtime!

### recently lost his mother, and I know from listening to him, he misses her dearly!

Both of us have so much in common, I hate to lose ###.....he is a lost soul.....

His mom was a Christian lady, and I know she would want him to be with Christ for eternity!

I have often wondered if that's why we were to meet!

My prayer is "Lord please bring ### back to us, as he knows he's wanted here, please make bars, Internet, be unfulfilling, and undesirable to him, let him know those folks are not his friends, give him comfort with us, where we want to be his friend. Lord, also please open his eyes to ###, for what that individual really, truly is...in Jesus wonderful name, Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you folks....prayer is on its way to be answered!

To my surprise, this am ### accepted my -banned site- friend req! :-)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I give God praise and I thank you, Brothers and Sisters, for your prayers. My prayer requests here have been answered: communication between myself and the new friend who attends my church has been daily and ongoing for the past two weeks, after several weeks of her not talking much with me...
Replies
10
Views
394
Dear Saints, I want to praise God and to thank all of you praying for me on the subject of New Friendship Problems, two weeks ago. My new friend has been communicating more; I think especially of last night, when she texted me to mention that her aunt passed away. I thank God that she trusts...
Replies
11
Views
478
Hello Saints, I haven't been on for a while for prayer requests and to pray for others. The person who I thought was my best friend showed her true colours at the end of last year and turned against me. I had always supported her in difficult times but I was let down brutally. I have almost...
Replies
13
Views
649
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,612
Messages
16,801,254
Members
650,131
Latest member
Myasor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom