We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have been lifting up your request for this new day and for the extraordinary favor you are seeking over your life. We have prayed with you for those phone calls you are waiting for, for the miracle of favor and provision of a place to live, for the joy of seeing your family and your pets and for happiness, backbone strength, positive attitude and energy to stay with you and your family today. We have also prayed for your health and protection that you and your family are fine and kept safe in the will of God, and for your peace regarding the concerns you shared about technology, as you pleaded the blood of Jesus over your life. We stand on the promise in Lamentations 3:23 that His mercies are new every morning and in Psalm 5:12 that You bless the righteous and surround them with favor as with a shield.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.

We continue to pray that His favor, peace and protection remain over you and your family permanently. We pray in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE A NEW DAYYY COMES THRU I GET A FINE ASS GUY GREATLY IN MY LIFE URGENTLY YO MAKE MY HEART SMILE GREATLY AND I CAN BE HAPPY HAVE A GREAT DREAM COME TRUE LIFESTYLE WITH BBQS WITH MY MAN GREATLYYY FOREVERMORE I GET A PLACE STAYYYYYY TO LIVE IM NOT BEING ABUSED OR TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF...
Replies
7
Views
88
Life in I have a good day at work PEACEFUL I get ready URGENTLYYY no worries looking fabulous having my normal NEW DAYYYY healed..Life in I get a new address IN SECRET URGENTLY NEW JOB SATAN THE WORLD FORGETS I EXIST OR I CHANGE MY NAME MOVE WHERE I CAN LIVE NORMALLY IN PEACE HARMONY GREATLY...
Replies
9
Views
118
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
6
Views
71
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,780
Messages
16,803,525
Members
650,297
Latest member
Hyulkath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom