New Daycare

  • Thread starter Thread starter twlandry
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

twlandry

Guest
My ### year old little girl has started a daycare, and is sad and does not want to go. She's been telling us every day, she does not want to go to school (daycare), she wants to stay home. Please pray that her little heart gets happier about going to school.
 
Oh I pray for your ### year old that the Lord lift her spirit and give her good friends and teachers in Jesus name also I pray for you and your spouse to have the peace of God and he will bless your home.
 
Lord make the Lord's house in the heart a special place for all in all places. Amen.
 
Dear ###,

Please hear this prayer for ###. Protect her daughter and send your angels around her to help her ease into this newness for her. Send her plenty of smiles and laughter and may she each day grow in comfort, peace and happiness in her new surroundings. In Jesus' name. AMEN

Father Almighty God, as my child is waking up this morning, I pray that the same love which you have for children should carry him throughout out the day. Protect him from every external harm or harm in which he might bring upon himself and may your light always shine upon his life. All this I ask in the mighty name of Jesus.
 
Lord Jesus you who loves children, you who commended your disciples the little ones come to you, you understand the heart of this little ### year old girl. You know she wants to stay home with her parents, we pray that u find the source of her anxiety and resolve it for your glory. It might be that her father may bring enough resources that the family does a second income to meet the needs of this family where the mother or someone may be with her in the comfort of her own home where she can grow and mature before you could go out and represent you.

However if u so choose to answer otherwise let her little heart gets happier about going to school. In Jesus name we pray

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I really want to put my child in daycare but finances are not there. Please pray so I get permanent at work. I'm working now.
Replies
8
Views
351
Life in todayyyy is a new dayyy I get a nice place 2 STAY SAFELY SECURELY FOR MY 2 CATS AND I URGENTLY I HAVE MY UNCOMMON FAVOR TO GET A FINE ASS GUY THAT STAYSSSSS GREATLY NO WORRIES AND I CAN COMMUNICATE GREATLY WITH WHO IS A GOOD THING FOR ME GREATLY THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF...
Replies
5
Views
115
Life in I have a good day at work PEACEFUL I get ready URGENTLYYY no worries looking fabulous having my normal NEW DAYYYY healed..Life in I get a new address IN SECRET URGENTLY NEW JOB SATAN THE WORLD FORGETS I EXIST OR I CHANGE MY NAME MOVE WHERE I CAN LIVE NORMALLY IN PEACE HARMONY GREATLY...
Replies
9
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,317
Messages
16,809,794
Members
650,726
Latest member
Ghoyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom