New Chance

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-1101

I shall go next week to a job presentation where I got yesterday a phonecall of, I hope it will be possitive and once for all I could start again living

Child of God,

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me….

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Last edited by a moderator:
Lord I pray to surround your children with your favor, I pray that you will give wisdom, knowledge and understanding. I ask even for boldness as he do the presentation next week oh God. Lord, favor the desire to get this job but not our will let your will be done. You know what is best for your children. I trust in you Lord. Right now we give you thanks for the provision.In the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ.Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom