Never Stop Praying

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Like many people, I am facing just a rough time in my life. However, the power of prayer is amazing! Good things are starting to happen and I think there might be more to come. Thank you, dear Lord, and prayer warriors for all that you do. Keep your faith strong and never, ever give up. Amazing things can change and turn around very quickly.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Like many people, I am facing just a rough time in my life. However, the power of prayer is amazing! Good things are starting to happen and I think there might be more to come. Thank you, dear Lord, and prayer warriors for all that you do. Keep your faith strong and never, ever give up. Amazing things can change and turn around very quickly.
I am happy to know that you have seen the result of prayers and that you have made it known.Many times wefall weak in this vital area.God bless you..

A humble request of mine is that we altogether join and pray for the young generation who doesnt know God and His love especilly those who are addicted to wordly things and those who are not in salvation. More children are addicted to drugs and all Only Jesus can restore them because for them also Jesus was crucified. If we can save even one person with our prayers how much we can rejoice in Jesus. Please forgive I wrote any mistake Thank you all and all Glory and honour to God only in Jesus Name.

praise the GOD who fulfill our desires. i am happy for you and its a testimony for all of us praying for eachother here that when we pray he listen our prayers and answers on his perfect time.

Similar Requests

• Article
Does Forgiveness Mean Reconciliation? Does forgiveness mean reconciliation? The quick answer: No. The reason is that forgiveness and reconciliation are two separate things. It is wonderful when relationships can be reconciled. However, that is not always possible or even safe for that matter...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A call to peace is what we need today starting with our own hearts and minds. The world is full of troubles and full of fear, our eyes should be on Jesus. Although we are the same as wanting peace in our life we cannot stop others making trouble to our life. We tend to create a lot of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus is alive and well and He never ever died or His body stayed on earth. So many people saw Him going up to heaven in majesty and great glory. All angels in heaven were so happy to see Him coming to His eternal abode in glory. The angel up on a tombstone has said. He has risen just as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
First thing first. Absolute faith conquers fear absolutely. Be of good courage says the Lord. Fear is driven by hate, while faith is driven by Love. Hate brings destruction, while Love builds. However fear can be powerful if one does not keep it in check. Fear promotes fight or flight. The...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I realized a couple years ago that, like Jeremiah, I too had to repent for my own vile language in telling God that I could not do what He had called me to do, when He had said otherwise. And so I repented; thus, He sent me back to my hometown to finish the job He had assigned to me...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom