Never forget how Jesus helped you and is helping you now.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Never forget how far you have come with Jesus on your side. He has helped you when you were so weak and wanted to give it up.
Never foget that when you were through the valley of the shadow and death, God was with you. Through deep pain and sorrow in life, Jesus was your comforter and an arm to lean on.
Never forget all the mornings you got up from bed and felt fear, depression and worry about what will happen to your job. A pink slip has been given to all and an announcement came. This company will close off at the end of the year.
Then, you want to give it up and run away from all your problems and worries.
Never forget how Jesus came along and held your heand and gave you strenght to face up the future with HIm.
That strenght that came from heaven helped you to develop skill to overcome difficulties in life.

Tell everyone who is discouraged, be strong and do not be afraid. God is coming to your rescue. Isaiah 35.4

Never forget how far you have come with Jesus on your side. He has helped you when you were so weak and wanted to give it up.
Never foget that when you were through the valley of the shadow and death, God was with you. Through deep pain and sorrow in life, Jesus was your comforter and an arm to lean on.
Never forget all the mornings you got up from bed and felt fear, depression and worry about what will happen to your job. A pink slip has been given to all and an announcement came. This company will close off at the end of the year.
Never forget how Jesus came along and held your heand and gave you strenght to face up the future with HIm.
That strenght that came from heaven helped you to develop skill to overcome difficulties in life.

Tell everyone who is discouraged, be strong and do not be afraid. God is coming to your rescue. Isaiah 35.4
goly.anderson65@gmail.com

Praise the. Hallelujah 🙏🙏🙏👏👏👏

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

goly.anderson65@gmail.com
Calver cross I will never forget.Amen

will never forget jesus in my life... thank you jesus.. praise you jesus

I am so grateful to the Lord for being there when I need Him. His promises are all true. I am with you always, even to the end of the earth. That is one reason I love the Lord with all of my heart. Call unto Him and He will answer thee.

Through the ages Jesus has been helping those who fear death and do not know where they are gona end up when they die. We all know what Jesus said. Thou shall not die but live. If Jesus rose from the dead, then we all who love Him and serve Him, will not die.

There is a lovely song which I recall which instructs us in this regard. " Draw back the curtains of memory now and then.Show me where you brought me from and where I could ha:d been.Remember I am human and human forget ,so remind me remind me oh Lord.Men ought always to praise God and His praise should be continually in our miuth.Praise God with a grateful heart.

Similar Requests

• Article
Bible in a Year : Hosea 1–4, Revelation 1 I will not forget you! - Isaiah 49:15 As a child, I collected postage stamps. When my angkong (Fukienese for “grandfather”) heard of my hobby, he started saving stamps from post deliveries to his office every day. Whenever I visited my grandparents...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And unto You we lift our voice in praise, You are the Lamb upon the throne who is worthy of all glory. We will never ever forget those things He has taught us on a daily basis to sing praises to His name and honor His name whever we are. When struggles and grudges come along. I lift my heart...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, You are the sweetest name of all. Jesus You always hears me when I call. Jesus You lift me up when I fall You are the sweetest name of all. Wonderful song to sing to the Lord. He really is the satisfier of our troubled soul. When we walk through the valley of shadow and death, He is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And I know there are angels all around, let us all praise Jesus Christ, we are for sure are standing on holy ground. To God be the glory for the anointing of His holy presence in our life. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy. Hallujah, we love You today. We shall forever...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We shall forever boldly proclaim and declare the praises of His name. When His visitation is in our midst, let us all rejoice in Him and adore His holy name. Embracing the King of kings and the Lord of lords who full of loving care came to all of us to save us, help us and heal our broken...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom