Nervous Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

shantiakababy

Prayer Warrior
Dear heavenly father, I want to thank you for allowing me to see this beautiful day. I won't complain but I need prayer. I am having a nervous problem. The problem has gotten so bad that I can't go in public anymore without getting nervous. I am a college student and I have missed a lot of my classes because of it. First, it seems like I can't breathe in class and it feels like I'm going to faint, but I never do. Please pray and agree with me that it will go away so I can go back to normal.
 
I understand and I will pray for you. I experienced the same problem for years and have survived through prayer from others.
 
I understand and I will pray for you. I experienced the same problem for years and have survived through prayer from others.
Thank you. I know that I will get over it but it is hard right being afraid to go out in public thinking I might faint.
 
Father in heaven, I stand and agree with sister ### and resist this spirit of depression and nervous breakdown. We pray for the restoration of all her faculties in Jesus name, amen!
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for all my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.

*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1 Samuel 15:22)

* And you will again obey the voice of the Lord and do all His commandments which I command you today. 9 The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers, Deuteronomy 30:8-9 (NKJV)
 
Psalm 107:20

He sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave.

Psalm 118:17

I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done.

Proverbs 4:20-23

My son, pay attention to what I say; listen closely to my words. Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart; for they are life to those who find them and health to a man's whole body.

Isaiah 41:10

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Tomorrow at 9am is the hearing requesting an over turn of the denial for Additional Rental Assistance. I have all of the evidence uploaded but I’m nervous about presenting it Father in Jesus name please help
Replies
11
Views
178
Lord Jesus please forgive me if i am wrong about this. I dont know if i am or if im not. please forgive me if i am. for so long now lord i have had a crush on someone that works with my brother at a local store here in town. Ive always said she is so pretty. ive even said shes the prettiest girl...
Replies
10
Views
193
That I meet the requirement scores for my English and math test so I’m eligible to take the courses I need . And to go into my test calm with Gods grace over me and my brain .
Replies
11
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,547
Messages
16,789,324
Members
649,116
Latest member
Torailoreortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom