Neice ill Redacted: ### ill

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Someone just reached out to me and said that my grandmother has stage 3 cancer, and her kidneys aren't doing well. She can't do chemo due to her enlarged heart. Please pray for her.
Replies
10
Views
249
I would like to ask for prayer. I have no idea what to do with my life. I have found work that seems perfect for me, yet I have had no success. There are patterns that seem to suggest that what has happened to others in my family wants to happen to me, and I do not accept that. Anywhere I go...
Replies
9
Views
190
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! I feel like my life is closely paralleling the life of Job. Since moving back to Alaska, I have suffered so many different setbacks. I’ve worked so hard and yet I keep falling backwards. In August 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. My wife and daughter...
Replies
9
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,838
Messages
16,803,996
Members
650,338
Latest member
Galoernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom