Needs To Sell Asap

  • Thread starter Thread starter rlan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rlan

Guest
I need a cash buyer for my home ASAP .. For the full price of ###K dollars!
 
Lord ### has a need to sell his home we are asking humbly all and putting our faith in your Holy Spirit. Amen.
 
Dear Lord,

Help this person and fulfill his wish.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
father God Please answer this prayer in jesus name amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request prayers that God helps us to sell our properties in ### ASAP. May he bring plenty of buyers according to His Divine timing and by His Divine grace. This I ask in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
141
4 kittens need to find homes asap also praying to be admitted to ### classes.
Replies
14
Views
243
I need prayer request right away that the neighbor across from where my partner ### and I, ###, live at apartment complex #4 at ### in ###, moves out as soon as possible because they caused a problem already last Friday with me as well. I am afraid to step out of my apartment complex building...
Replies
7
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,104
Messages
16,818,965
Members
651,181
Latest member
Gtorairport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom