Needing Relief

  • Thread starter Thread starter flipper2007
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

flipper2007

Guest
I am a ### year old woman I have a ### year old son and am currently ### weeks pregnant with my second child. Unfortunately I am in a REALLY unheathly relationship but my financial situation is not allowing my to leave right now. I am asking for prayer that my financial situation gets better so I can move and raise my kids in a better environment. Please pray for me pray that the Lord remove me and my kids from this situation please.
 
Thank you, Jesus for promising to supply all of our needs according to your riches & glory in Christ Jesus. I praise you because you've already made a way for this young woman & her children. Holy Spirit please give her discernment so that she can see clearly the provision you've made. I praise you, Lord, because you're faithful. Every promise you make to us proves true when we're solely in your will. thank you, Father for taking care of them.

Note: When you ask God for a miracle, He'll give you instructions. First, pay attention & listen to God. Then, do what He tells you. God is the God of increase, so if you disobey His instructions, your discipline will be longer than you'd planned/hoped.
 
Lord God please bless this woman and care

for her and her unborn child. Place them

in a good environment away from the

unhealthy situation in Jesus name I pray.
 
This Is For YOU…

God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will bless and protect every member of this prayer site (including myself). Meet all of our needs. Cause each of us to prosper and be in excellent health. Let the Word of God dwell within us richly as we grow in our knowledge of Christ so that our faith may enter a new height in You. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in our thoughts, rule in our dreams and conquer all our fears.

God manifest yourself to us today, tomorrow, and always in ways that we have never experienced. Let our God given dreams and goals become reality. Answer our prayers according to Your will for our lives. God Bless us. Enlarge our territory. Let Your hands be with us. Keep us from evil so that we will cause no pain. Bless each of us with wisdom, peace, unspeakable, unquenchable joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, excellent health and a long life. But most importantly bless us with a real, true, undying love for You God, Your Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Let our love for You be shown to You in our walk, talk, and actions; living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto You. †In Jesus’ name I pray.

Have A Blessed Day, Week, Year, & Life!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I currently need help with prayer iam deep in debt considering the pay iam earning. I got let go about six months ago from my than work place and had to take out a loan to survive atleast six months and pay for my car and expenses. I have two kids, one is ### years and the other is ###...
Replies
10
Views
185
Chronic constipation relief please pray for my precious daughter for every organ in her body to function right she's under tremendous stress and high cortisol and she's been constipated for weeks and not even in enema helped I'm praying for a miracle she went to the urgent Care and they said...
Replies
10
Views
205
(LowerBodyPain) URGENT BODY PAIN RELIEF? FatherGod HELPS ### with her lower body Pain. shes taking her Medicine, that she gets relief of it, with your Healing Touch, FatherGod on her Body FatherGod? FatherGod Helps ###, FatherGod Helps?? THANK You FatherGod??? wr live on ###? In JESUS Name...
Replies
8
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,752
Messages
16,791,952
Members
649,355
Latest member
Whoyrierside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom