Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As Holy spirit leads. At hole my roomates persecute me betray me when all i do is show them uncomditional love and support being elderly and the parents of my landlord. My pets troubling me being needy when all i do.is give them everything. At work i do my job and have bedn targeted for no...
Replies
12
Views
129
I am asking all prayer warriors to please pray for my ### daughter she is always angry and we don’t know why I cannot say anything to her without her getting angry she had an altercation with her older sister last week which almost turned physical I am tired 😭😭😭
Replies
7
Views
244
Dear Prayer Warriors, I am ### years old and autistic, and I come to you today with a heavy heart, seeking prayer and support during a very difficult time. Last year, I found myself homeless due to the overwhelming challenges I face living with autism. It became too much for my mom to handle...
Replies
11
Views
459
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,793
Messages
16,792,642
Members
649,399
Latest member
Nlmeiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom