Needing prayer for uncommon favor for ###...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I HAVE GREAT UNCOMMON FAVOR OF MIRACLESS HELP GREATLYY FROM GOOD GOLKS MY ANGELS FROM THE FIRE I STILL NEED BASICS RESTORED I GET THRU ON MY TEMU I GET THE FIRST DEALS ON SILK SHEETS MY SYSTEM DOESNT CRASH OR BE BLOCKED BY PAY PAL I HAVE A WORKING ACCOUNT IN SECRET 🤫 I I DIDNT A TON OF...
Replies
9
Views
151
I SPEAK CLAIM CONTROL CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯🔨FOLD I GAVE MY UNCOMMON FAVOR GREATLYYY BACK TO MYSELF IM A SECRET MY FAMILY FRIENDS OUR PETS THEIR SPOUSES MY BOAZ NOT BOZO MY JOB CAREER IS A SECRET GREATLYYY WHERE I LIVE IS A SECRET GREATLYYY THATS IT THATS ALL WITH...
Replies
6
Views
147
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CONTROL CREATE CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 🧬💯FOLD GREATLY I GAVE MY GREAT UNCOMMON FAVOR I START MY 2ND DAY AT WORK AFTER MY BDAY I GET MY BDAYYYYYY OFF..MY COMMUNICATION IS GREAT WITH MY ### NOT ### MY FAMILY OUR PETS I GET MY BDAY WISHES DREAMS COME TRUE IN...
Replies
6
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,179
Messages
16,796,902
Members
649,728
Latest member
Elmaodmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom