NEEDING PEACE AND BLESSING please pray that ### and I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose7

Humble Servant of All
NEEDING PEACE AND BLESSING

please pray that ### and I are blessed by God to be together, that no one interferes with us and that ### is emotionally healed and we are financially blessed, his parents too, for doors to be opened for us by God and for us to sell our paintings and have enough work, I ask this in the precious name of Jesus Christ, amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to be blessed with a stable job or a business whichever is God's plan for me. I've been running away from God, trapped in a habitual sin for years. Please pray for freedom from sin, peace at home and the anointing of the Holy Spirit. Day by day, my worry for not having a job...
Replies
9
Views
142
Jesus, I pray for my daughter to release herself completely from this very toxic relationship swiftly with no regrets. I declare that this young man and his mother will not steal her peace, her purpose, or her love and unity with her family. God's bless her with. Protect me and my family from...
Replies
8
Views
188
Jesus, I pray for my daughter to release herself completely from this very toxic relationship swiftly with no regrets. I declare that this young man and his mother will not steal our her peace, her purpose, or her love and unity with her family. Restore our broken relationship and the...
Replies
6
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,986
Messages
16,817,209
Members
651,116
Latest member
Prlooroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom