Need ### ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

taram20

Guest
I recently lost my job and I am scared. I have a ### year old and no help from his father and my family is not able to help me. Please pray to God with me that He blesses with another job soon and that I can keep my promise to Him to live my life right. I have learned a big lesson. I have learned that the devil will trick you and lure you into doing the worst things. I learned that the only person you can truly put your trust into is God and you have to live by His word all the time. Please pray that I am granted my unemployment and calls for job interviews start coming in soon.

Thanks all
 
Lord please help this woman & give her the financial blessings to raise her children. Give her the strength to stay strong against all the tricks from the devil.
 
Help this person to raise her little one and grant her a job to help pay bills. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been unemployed for a bit. I've gone to a few interviews but nothing has been right. I either get ghosted by the employer or an email telling me they have gone in a different direction. I may have the possibility of starting a job in the public sector (passed all the background checks but...
Replies
10
Views
191
Please pray that I can find a job as soon as I can. I am really worried about paying bills.
Replies
14
Views
299
Please I need a Job that is in alignment with God's will to do,am unemployed now
Replies
9
Views
85
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,806
Messages
16,781,111
Members
648,362
Latest member
Kaisville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom