Need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in tears as I type this request, I am getting to a breaking point and need God's presence in life. I go above and beyond making everyone else happy and inside I am falling apart. I am not appreciated. My ### year marriage failed years ago, it's hanging on by a thunderstorm string. Lord in...
Replies
11
Views
174
Please pray for me. I moved to a new country after my marriage. It's been ### months now. I am having lots of difficulties financially and also I was well qualified in my country. Here, I feel lost and lacking the needed qualification for a job. I need that one employer to find me. Please pray...
Replies
6
Views
215
Please pray for me I am in desperate need of prayer! My car broke down and I was in the process of trying to find a job and I don't know how I'm going to pay for it! It's over ### to get a new transmission! Also I got a letter in the mail today about I'm going to be sued for a car I let go back...
Replies
11
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,833
Messages
16,803,932
Members
650,325
Latest member
Otheyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom