Arndottr
Disciple of Prayer
I am a registered nurse who is seeking employment in the USA through a legal well-known agency. I took and sat the nursing exam for the USA that's the NCLEX. My documents so far have been sent to the visa center but no date has been set as yet to meet at the embassy for my green card. I am asking you to pray for me to get a job offer soon before I get an appointment with the USA embassy. Please also pray that I will work with an organization where they are caring, compassionate, empathetic, tolerant for both their staff and patients and that they will put Jesus first. Pray that I will be a competent nurse, to put Jesus first as I make my new journey in the USA as a registered nurse.
My husband will be joining me in the USA also. Please pray that the Lord will help my son to join us soon so that he won't be left behind by himself in our home country. Pray that I will make a difference in this new job. Please this job opportunity is very important to me as I want to make a better life for me and my family and to be able to take care of my parents who are not working. Please pray the Lord will work upon my good desires to be a competent registered nurse.
I did an interview last week Thursday and I am praying that I was successful at the interview. No one has contacted me re the interview as yet. I also have another interview next week Monday. Please pray that I get a job offer very soon. I thank you all for your prayers; it means so much to me.
My husband will be joining me in the USA also. Please pray that the Lord will help my son to join us soon so that he won't be left behind by himself in our home country. Pray that I will make a difference in this new job. Please this job opportunity is very important to me as I want to make a better life for me and my family and to be able to take care of my parents who are not working. Please pray the Lord will work upon my good desires to be a competent registered nurse.
I did an interview last week Thursday and I am praying that I was successful at the interview. No one has contacted me re the interview as yet. I also have another interview next week Monday. Please pray that I get a job offer very soon. I thank you all for your prayers; it means so much to me.
