Need Your Prayers

  • Thread starter Thread starter musicman
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

musicman

Guest
I took care of my Parents for 12yrs, my Mama for 6yrs, and my Dad for 12.. I would not change that for anything in this world.. But I do need your prayers for help with improving on what they left me with, which is a house that was built in 1888, which took care of 8 kids, and 2 adults, which is desperately in need of remodeling, and my current bills.. And I am asking for your prayers also, for My Father God to put a Woman in my life.. from:: ###
 
Lord bless ### with Wisdom and guidance to what he needs for his home...lead him to historic society which may be able to help him with grants that could be used to fix his home. Lord guide him to the right people to help with his dilemma...Touch his divine wife, that is hand picked by You and bring his wife to his side and let them be one in and on You and Your Truth...bless his mind, heart and soul and help him be all he can be in You in obedience and in faith in Jesus name we pray....God bless brother and pray for your wife as though she is right by your side...God has the perfect mate and He will lead and guide her to be by your side...this I truly believe...times like this I don't like what words say on a screen, the meaning is somehow lost...but I have seen this for myself...write down All you want in your mate, christian, looks, personality ect...put it in your bible and pray for her as though she is with you...and KNOW that He will answer the desire of your heart..and bring Divine love to you for HIS purpose and for HIS glory....in Jesus name...
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name make Your will for my life my will for my life. Help me to grow in the true knowledge of Your Word. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, as my soul prospers in You. Bless me to know You better so that I may fall more in love with You. Bless me with an unquenchable, unrelenting, unstoppable desire to be a doer of Your Word and not a hearer only. Show me how to honor and respect You Lord Jesus with my life (body, soul, and spirit). And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, every member of my family, and all those connected to me. Bless us all with an unquenchable, undeniable, unstoppable, can not be ignored desire to walk in obedience to Your Word so that we may be pleasing in Your sight and a success in life. Amen!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Psalm 37:4 may the Lord God, our Father in heaven grant you the desires of your heart. In Jesus name we have prayed and agree with you...amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

GROUNDSHAKING PRAYERS RIGHT NOW THAT THIS GOES WELL
Replies
10
Views
149
There are people fighting me and holding wicked agenda against me. I am Asking the Lord to bless me and let their evil agenda backfire on my enemies. God give me peace IJN.
Replies
10
Views
133
Please pray for me, I need your prayers concerning my life in terms of my health because I am under attack. I need the mercy of God to prevail over my life, let those fighting me be disgraced; I am a child of God. Any gathering of the ungodly be confounded and put to shame in Jesus' name. God...
Replies
10
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,601
Messages
16,778,755
Members
648,159
Latest member
Sylauser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom