Need Your Prayers

  • Thread starter Thread starter salvere
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

salvere

Guest
My mom has been having a lot of lower abdominal pain. No appetite and nausea. She has also been having rectal bleeding. She is to start drinking the 'prep' solution for a colonoscopy on Wednesday. The colonoscopy will be Thursday. Mom has sensitivities/allergies to so many things. Pray she does well and doesn't get sick drinking the solution and not being able to eat. She's also having a reaction to her new blood pressure medication. Mom has had a number of health issues and degenerative disc disease throughout her back and neck and is in a lot of pain. Pray for God's healing touch upon her and that there would be no cancer and nothing seriously wrong when the doctor does the scope. She has kinks in her intestines. Pray the doctor does a good job and doesn't perforate the bowel. Mom isn't over weight and has NEVER smoked or drank alcohol and eats very healthy. She is a loving, sweet, godly wife and mother. She loves and prays for others all the time.

I have been dealing with a lot of depression and anxiety. I am disabled, fixed income and I need more income somehow to even pay my monthly expenses. I have no friends. I would love to have a godly wife. My family has a number of health issues. My oldest brother has Multiple Sclerosis and isn't taking very good care of himself. He drinks too much and is addicted to chewing tobacco and is having lots of throat and intestinal problems but won't get it checked. Middle brother has ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease. He's overweight. Dad has knee & joint problems and asthma.

I had one good friend. But he will not speak to me. He's mad because I was not able to attend his mother's funeral. I was tending to my mother and dealing with health issues and depression too. His family is adding to the problem by saying things and causing additional problems. His wife is a hateful woman. Pray his heart to soften and that he will call and talk with me so we can restore our friendship.

I have someone that I care about in the hospital for almost a year. She was viciously attacked, raped by many and left for dead. Broken arm and both legs. Internal injuries. She only weighs 80 lbs. And has repeat infections. Dr's fear AIDS! She's not doing very well and I'm afraid she will try to end her life.

I thank you for taking time to read this and taking it before our Heavenly Father in prayer and believing in healing and God's protection, blessings and favor upon us.

May God richly bless you too.
 
I appreciate your efforts for taking care of that lady in hospitals. Very few from us can give their care and affections to somebody without any expectation.

I pray to GOD to shower health and wealth on your all family members. If your friend is true then I am sure one day he will come back to you. God bless you and your family... Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

GROUNDSHAKING PRAYERS RIGHT NOW THAT THIS GOES WELL
Replies
10
Views
153
There are people fighting me and holding wicked agenda against me. I am Asking the Lord to bless me and let their evil agenda backfire on my enemies. God give me peace IJN.
Replies
10
Views
135
I know that I am not alone. There are people who are harassing and threatening me sometimes but greater one is he who is in me. I am asking for prayers that the Lord guide me and protect me from wicked and wrongdoers. And may the Lord vindicate me from the oppressors. Show me Mercy Lord.
Replies
12
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,953
Messages
16,793,975
Members
649,535
Latest member
Valuezourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom