Need Your Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have His favor & also His word says, for with God nothing shall be impossible. Luke 1:37 Christ in you is your victory 1 Corinthians 15:57
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There are people fighting me and holding wicked agenda against me. I am Asking the Lord to bless me and let their evil agenda backfire on my enemies. God give me peace IJN.
Replies
10
Views
136
GROUNDSHAKING PRAYERS RIGHT NOW THAT THIS GOES WELL
Replies
10
Views
156
I know that I am not alone. There are people who are harassing and threatening me sometimes but greater one is he who is in me. I am asking for prayers that the Lord guide me and protect me from wicked and wrongdoers. And may the Lord vindicate me from the oppressors. Show me Mercy Lord.
Replies
12
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,391
Messages
16,810,742
Members
650,773
Latest member
Fruandiinwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom