Need Your Prayer!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mattia
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mattia

Guest
Dear brothers and sisters, I'm going to work now where I haven't been on my top game. I would like you to pray for me that I will reach the targets that I need to reach and am successful at all the things that are going on in my life. There is a lot going on... For you who are praying for me and all my other brothers and sisters I pray for many blessings and God's mercy to fall over you. When I'm back tonight I will pray extensively for all who leave a comment!

Yours in Christ,

###
 
Lord Help ### be successful in Life, Lord we are happy that ### will remain Head and he shall fall from the place of honour, but Lord we also pray ### keeps you first before every victory he receives, let all glory be to you lord, we also pray that ### gains wisdom and is lead by your divine spirit... we pray in JESUS NAME _ AMEN
 
Father, we thank You for ### and the job that You given to her. Lord, we ask You to intervene in her life and calm every storm that may be raging in her life. Father God, arise and let her enemies scatter in Jesus name. Father, let her excel in every thing she does, she is the head and not the tail, grant her the grace to do well in Jesus name. Lord we thank You..amen
 
The Lord has told you what is good, And this is what He requires of you: To do what is right, to love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God.
God bless you friends. bye. ###. ###.
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request according to His timing and His perfect will. God knows what is best for all of us. He knows when to step in and when to step back. Ask God, “What am I to learn from this experience?” And then ask God not to let you waste this experience. Relax…Focus…Grow From It! Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. God loves and God takes excellent care of His children.

God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing with a yes, no, or not now. Wait on God and you keep on praying and seeking God. Trust Him. Get IN God's Word. Faith comes by hearing and hearing the Word of God. All things work together for the good of all those who love God and are called according to His purpose.

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of His children. Everything is going to be alright!!!

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. (Blessings on Obedience Deuteronomy 28)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There are people fighting me and holding wicked agenda against me. I am Asking the Lord to bless me and let their evil agenda backfire on my enemies. God give me peace IJN.
Replies
10
Views
133
GROUNDSHAKING PRAYERS RIGHT NOW THAT THIS GOES WELL
Replies
10
Views
150
I know that I am not alone. There are people who are harassing and threatening me sometimes but greater one is he who is in me. I am asking for prayers that the Lord guide me and protect me from wicked and wrongdoers. And may the Lord vindicate me from the oppressors. Show me Mercy Lord.
Replies
12
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom