Need to Unchain my heart. Need ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### needs healing of heart valve. salvation and also ###'s teeth dehydration insulin unstable. need healing of insulin instability and also emotional healing. ### needs healing of dementia. Lord touch and heal them. healing of diabetes insipidus diabetes insulin resistance. in the name of the...
Replies
9
Views
126
I need self-forgiveness. I've been replaying old decisions and blaming myself for not knowing better back then. But I was making choices while I was hurting and trying to survive. I didn't have clarity - I had pain. Still, I made it through and learned along the way. What I need in my life now...
Replies
5
Views
224
I need to celebrate my small wins. I've been so focused on what's still missing that I barely noticed how far I've already come. Some days, just getting through took more strength than anyone saw. What I need in my life now is to give myself credit for progress I usually overlook. ❤️
Replies
5
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,184
Members
650,625
Latest member
Maleosaervale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom