Need To Sell Home

  • Thread starter Thread starter nataliepounds
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nataliepounds

Guest
I finally got a contract on my home after almost 3 years. The buyers pulled out of the contract yesterday because of the inspection. The inspector found possible issues with the stucco on the house. Please pray that this mountain will be removed from my life and I can sell this house. I can't afford to pay the mortgage.
 
Dear Father almighty we pray for sister ###; Father...forgive her sins and lead her into salvation...Lord...We believe that you have give the house to her...I believe that your will is to not to sell the house...So Father The burden of clearing the Mortgage is also on you father...We beg to Do this wonder full miracle in this sister life and use her as your testimony...Thanking you father for doing this miracle...All Praise and worship only to father almighty.....AMEN!!! We surrender this prayer in Jesus Name...AMEN!!!
 
"You were saved by faith in God, who treats us much better than we deserve. This is God's gift to you, and not anything you have done on your own. It isn't something you have earned, so there is nothing you can brag about".

Ephesians 2:8-9
 
Lord please forgive all and help this financial problem disappear. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I am trying to sell my home and move my family into a home that will provide my children with more space to grow and play as we have outgrown our current home. We have had difficulty selling due to the market and I have been praying for things to finally break open and move forward. Please...
Replies
11
Views
153
Hi brothers and sisters, Please pray for my home loan paperwork will get approved very soon, bless me sell my townhouse at a good price at the same time help us find a good spacious house, brick, affordable price, (duplex) house not attached to any houses, prefer a corner house around the block...
Replies
9
Views
117
I would like a prayer that my mobil home will sell very quickly - I’m divorced our house if for sale and to be split - I have no job and can’t afford to pay rent I’m desperately seeking prayer to quickly sell the house , we had only 1 person look at it so far and it’s been ### days on market
Replies
6
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,063
Messages
16,818,264
Members
651,159
Latest member
Teistead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom