Need to meet my friend ### πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ™

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please help me my life Ho God please help me maney Jesus please give me my problem maney my wife and daughter money problem πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ please help me my Account no.### please help me Jesus please help me πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Replies
7
Views
200
I miss my mom, oldest brother, and cat. I am sad that how my mom passed; she never came home from the hospital and she went to hospice and passed away. My oldest brother got cancer; I don't know how he got it, our family don't have it. My cat went missing and I never saw her again. I can't get...
Replies
9
Views
310
Pls pray for my health πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ ### ### shoulder pain heart pain pls pray for ###
Replies
7
Views
374
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,395
Members
649,287
Latest member
Rioton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom