Need to find a good job soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Father, you know the needs of your servant. Please provide the right opportunity at the perfect time. Glory be to You. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus After having so much abuse at previous ###, this one seems to treat me better if I should be hired here as an educator let it happen. If not, let me work on building puppet tree, and start my career early next year. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
11
Views
356
Heavenly Father, I want to Thank you for all your Blessings and for always being there for me and my family. I would like to also ask if it is Your Will, Please allow my daughter to find a good job soon. Please let her applications be seen by the right companies and let those who see her resume...
Replies
9
Views
495
Please pray that I find a part time job soon.
Replies
8
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,146
Messages
16,819,292
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom